Thursday, August 23, 2012

What in the world?


Abu Dhabi has been quite the city so far and I am learning new things everyday about this new culture I have encountered.  For example, if you look at the picture of my hotel bathroom, you will see some things you don't normally see in a bathroom in the United States.  No, I'm not talking about the chrome flush button above the toilet.  Look on the right side of the picture.  No I'm not talking about the phone on the wall either.  That's another blog entry on the whole phone in the bathroom thing.  LOL!  I am referring to the "other toilet" on the right.  Yeah I know!  I said the same thing when I saw it too.  What in the world?  For those of you who aren't familiar, this is called a bidet.  It is used to rinse your bottom after you have used the toilet.  I know.  What the world?  Yes, there is tissue here so don't get alarmed.  However, it is not the preferred method of getting yourself together after you have handled your business on the toilet.  This would be after numbers one and two.  Yes, I did try it!  LOL!  Actually it's a neat little contraption that you basically just sit on after toilet usage and turn the water on to the temperature of your liking and get to rinsing!  Hey don't knock it til you try it! :)  

1 comment:

  1. ((Looks around))) I haven't tried it yet. Nice shot though..lol

    ReplyDelete