Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh the Places I'll Go!

“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!” ~ Dr. Seuss


In a few hours I'll be headed to the airport to begin my Abu Dhabi adventure.  People keep asking me if I'm excited.  Hell, I don't know!  I think I am.  Of course I am, I think.  Getting prepared to leave the country has a million little tasks one must complete and it can be quite overwhelming so I guess I haven't had enough time to get excited.  I am 1000% sure that I am on the right path for my life with approval  from the Most High, (and my Mama and Daddy) so no worries.  I'm just grateful to God for this amazing opportunity to teach halfway around the world that I have been blessed with.  Words cannot really express how wonderful this is for me and how happy I am to have this experience.  So yes, I am a bit of everything right now, excited, nervous, anxious, happy, elated, in awe, and humbled, at the same damn time.


I'm off to Great Places!  
Today is my day!  
Abu Dhabi is waiting,
Up, up and away! ~ Satirah




No comments:

Post a Comment